Wednesday, August 10, 2011

sea legs

Total "lifestyle" shot.
One of my oldest friends and I went skating today.  I have always admired his uncanny ability to do just about anything he sets his mind to with relative indifference.  We are well past the 'glory days' but hopefully the memories will fade into fresh new experiences.  It is for the best.  Otherwise we are condemned to reliving a tainted nostalgia instead of pushing onward toward the next stoke worthy plateau.  I have little interest in campfire conversations of past conquests.  I look forward to waking tomorrow to the possibility of something new or another day of the same.  Either way is fine with me.  Either way it's skateboarding.  


This is pretty dope too: http://etnies.com/blog/2011/8/08/etnies-presents-aimless/

No comments:

Post a Comment