Wednesday, July 27, 2011

serious case of old...

This is how old dudes do it over the coping.
Today was way too perfect to pine away the day inside with a bum leg.  I hit up my homeboy Dom and we rolled the downhill cruise to Brooklyn Street Spot (do you see a pattern developing?).  As usual, there were some folks cruisin' shred style through some shralpers and skidders of all types.  The water was nice so we hopped in for a solid 3 hour tour.  I did my part by tidying up the park with my shirt and tried my best to make some elbow and knee improvements with varying degrees of success.  Dom was doing pivots on the above transition every time so I asked to take a picture using my trusty super jank lo-fi cell phone cam.  As you can see, from the photo above, it didn't end well.  All in all, we got some and were psyched.    

VSL Legends Division!
When I got home I found a box containing the fellas to the left on my porch.  Karma is an all around rad dude and one of my top five favorite skateboard stylers.  If you like to shred you should definitely treat your feet to one of these.  The shapes are superb.  The Karma shape is pretty much as close to perfect as you'll get.  You would also be supporting an awesome family run upstart company and in my sometimes humble opinion a straight up legend.  I always root for the Visalians.





If your interested (yes, I'm twisting your arm) in checking his stuff you can follow the link below or check him out on the old facebook.

http://www.karmaskateboardsusa.com/ 

Seriously.  Do it!  Then go out and ride 'til you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment